Wednesday 29 May 2013

The first instalment. (Breakfast tea with a splish of milk)

Well hello.
This is the first instalment of what I hope to be a series of blogs discussing and looking at what I have so far dedicated my life to...teaching.  I thoroughly love my job.  However, in the day to day activities of life; the starting of an idea, the finding of a new thought, or the realisation of a better way to teach or deliver something gets lost amongst marking, meetings and paperwork.  Needless to say, there is precious little time to formulate thoughts on improving practice let alone be the reflective practitioner we were all taught was so important in our training year.  I am hoping this blog will give me an outlet to discuss and conceive ideas, to vent if (and when) I need to and to hopefully offer some insight into my world to the non-teaching folk amongst us.

So, a bit about me. Well, I am relatively new to the teaching profession....I give it my all and hope to be the best teacher I can be. I really do love my job.  Almost as much as I love Tea.  I will be blogging in my out-of-work time which is also when I like to treat myself to the occasional cuppa. I don't intend for any blog to be longer than the amount of time it would take to drink a cup of tea. So... comfy? Tea ready? Let's go...

No comments:

Post a Comment