Sunday 9 June 2013

Getting technology into your lesson...(Decaf, strong, in my favourite mug)

Following on from my research and the INSET I delivered there are a couple of ideas I would like to share with you to enhance creativity within the classroom.  I will share them as individual blogs for ease of finding.  Happy creativity!!

1.  QR codes.



What is it?
A code that looks like the above.

How does it work?
Scan with a smartphone et voila..up comes the picture/text/URL/voice message that was hidden in the code.
Use a QR code generator to convert your picture/text/URL/voice message into a code.
Use Croak it (also available as an app) to convert audio clips into a QR code.

How could I use it?
Bell work-leave a code on the door for students to do in preparation for your lesson.
Independent help sheets differentiated depending on the help required.
Treasure hunt.
Revision.



1 comment:

  1. Use them in textbooks adding interactive links to enhance the contenr of the book.

    ReplyDelete